EMCC Belgium is committed to promoting best practices in the coaching profession for the benefit of all of society
In this context, the SOLIDARITY COACHING department of EMCC Belgium aims to:
- Open access to coaching to people who do not have the means and thereby make coaching known to as many people as possible,
- Democratise coaching as a tool for reintegration and social remobilisation
- Involve coaches who meet certain conditions in a participatory, voluntary and societal approach.
EMCC Belgium has 154 members in June 2021. Among these, 79 seasoned professionals have expressed their interest in collaborating on SOLIDARITY COACHING projects.
In addition to their training and experience, they are supervised as part of their SOLIDARITY activity by around ten volunteer SOLIDARITY supervisors.
WHO ARE THE ASSOCIATIONS AND PEOPLE WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM SOLIDARITY COACHING?
- Volunteers working for charitable associations (ASBL) with a strong social vocation and / or their beneficiaries residing in Belgium, can benefit from SOLIDARITY COACHING as long as these associations are organisational members of EMCC Belgium.
Coaching can involve one or more people in the form of individual or team coaching.
- Anyone living with an income of a limited amount defined annually by EMCC Belgium (<1,000 EUR net / month in June 2021) and / or who is in one of the following situations:
- Person designated in SOLIDARITY partnership agreements with EMCC Belgium
- People looking for work / job seekers in a very precarious situation.
DOES SOLIDARITY COACHING COST ANYTHING?
Partner associations must be an organisational member of EMCC Belgium and pay an annual subscription of 450 EUR.
- Beneficiaries of SOLIDARITY COACHING will be invited to contribute freely, in conscience.
WHAT ARE THE MODALITIES AND DURATION OF COACHING?
- After acceptance of the request by the SOLIDARITY COACHING department of EMCC Belgium, the department coordinator will put the beneficiary of the coaching in contact with a SOLIDARITY coach.
- After the first meeting, both parties will confirm whether they wish to embark on a course. In the event that the coach and / or the coachee choose not to start a journey together, a new SOLIDARITY coach will be proposed by the coordinator.
- Participants will benefit from a maximum of 10 hours of coaching sessions,
- Distributed in sessions of 1 to 2 hours,
- Organised every 2 to 4 weeks,
- Over a period of 3 to 6 months.
- The sessions will take place face-to-face or by video-conference depending on the possibilities of the coachee and the coach.
HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST OR GET MORE INFORMATION?
We will get back to you to answer your questions and help you formalise your request; we want to simplify as much as possible the process to obtain the granting of SOLIDARITY COACHING.